Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to The Pawsitive Wellness Blog for Pets where I will discuss various products, books, diet and nutrition, health issues, training and behaviour and anything else pet related. 

Please keep in mind, the issues and topics discussed here are solely my opinion and are for educational purposes only. Nothing here should be considered a replacement for proper veterinary care or from seeking a professional for training and behaviour issues. 

I hope you enjoy the posts and feel free to comment on or ask questions about any of the topics covered here. 

After working in the pet retail world for almost 7 years and self educating myself through seminars, courses, reading and learning from various professionals, I wanted to continue sharing and helping people with their pets. My goal is to provide people with the best information available, to share my knowledge and experiences, so it may help someone down the road with their own pets. 

As I continue to learn every day about the world of companion animals and their care, I hope I can share that knowledge with you and also learn from you as well.

Thanks for stopping by! Keep checking back for the latest post!

No comments:

Post a Comment